Wellness Workshops, Perth
Along with my Mandala Painting Workshops, which offer a creative space to reflect and nurture ourselves, my group wellness workshops provide an opportunity for self-exploration and reflection in my relaxed space in Coogee, WA.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
- Who Are You? (Part 2) – Sunday 25th April 9am – 11:30am Book via Eventbrite
- Intro to Journaling (Part 1) – Sunday 2nd May 9am – 11:30am Book via Eventbrite
- Align to You (Part 3) – Sunday 16th May 9am – 11:30am Book via Eventbrite
- Intro to Journaling (Part 1) – Sunday 23rd May 9am – 11:30am Book via Eventbrite
- Empowering You (Part 4) – Sunday 30th May 9am – 11:30am
- Who Are You? (Part 2) – Sunday 13th June 9am – 11:30am
‘Connecting with You’ Workshop Series
Would you like some quiet space to really connect with yourself, whilst also connecting with likeminded friends?
Are you open to self-reflection, to receiving, and to tuning into yourself to access all of your power?
Join me for a 4 part series, guiding You towards building a stronger Connection with You.
Each part of this series is a 2.5 hour workshop, run in a relaxed way, with light refreshments, and all materials provided.
Exchange: $35 per workshop
Part 1: Introduction to Journaling (2.5 hours) –
Explore the benefits of journaling, create your own unique journal, and practice some journal activities that will strengthen the connection to self
Part 2: Who are You? (2.5 hours)
Use your journaling skills to explore the things that make you the wonderful You that you are
Part 3: Align to You (2.5 hours)
Now that you have remembered who you are, it is time to learn some tools that will support you in being in alignment with your best self
Part 4: Empowering You (2.5 hours)