Coaching for Leaders and Team Members
Are you a leader of a team or business who is lacking confidence in how you’re leading or what you’re striving for?
Or an employee feeling stuck or uninspired in your current role?
Are you craving some coaching support from someone who can be your objective and confidential sounding board?
You’re in the right place! And I invite you to book in a 10-minute connection call below so we can talk about how I can support you as an Authentic Leadership Coach.
My Business Coaching Programs are for you if you are ready to:
- Get clear on who you are as a leader and what you want for yourself and your team / business
- Make positive changes in your mindset so that you can show up as your best self in all areas of your life
- Feel more confident to stand in your power and own who you are
- Further develop your skillset in supporting your team as the leader that you want to be
- Enhance your communication skills to create more impact with your team
- Get more from your team / business in a way that supports everyone’s best interests
- Grow as a leader and as a person
I am ready to support through coaching you by:
- Reconnecting you with yourself and how you want to show up in life and business
- Gaining clarity on the direction you want your career to take and helping you get back into the driver’s seat
- Listening intently, whilst tuning in to ask you the right questions to bring strong awareness to the areas that will have the biggest impact
- Diving deep and peeling back the layers to get to the core themes
- Cutting through your self limiting beliefs that are holding you back from being the leader you want to be
- Holding space for you to truly explore who you are and what you want for yourself
- Being your biggest cheerleader and celebrating all that you achieve along the way
See below to book in your FREE 10-minute connection session today to see if we’re a great coaching match. Or submit a coaching application to jump right in!
How we will work together:
- Prior to our sessions starting, I will send you a questionnaire to help you get clear on what it is you want to achieve throughout the program
- Our first session will then be centred around clearly defining your goals and what you most want for yourself
- The remaining sessions are then focused on progressing your goals through action planning and accountability, as well as celebrating all that you achieve along the way!
- It’s true what they say, you get out what you put in, and the more open you are and the more committed you are, the more you will achieve and grow over the course of the program
What is my style?
My style is warm, friendly, intuitive, and authentic, with a dash of boldness. As a (Human Design) 2/5 Splenic Projector, I have the ability to truly see you and your full potential. I am very passionate about empowering my clients to reach their potential, and I genuinely care about each of you.
Taking a whole of person approach is integral to my coaching. I truly believe that we all deserve to know our place in the world and to have meaning in our lives. I also believe that this comes from having a strong connection with ourselves, and understanding what is in alignment for us. Only when we understand what is in alignment, can we start living the purposeful lives we are destined to live!
Connection is so important to me and making my clients feel welcome and very comfortable is a priority. I work on building a foundation of trust so that when I tune in and ask the difficult questions that you need asked, you know that my intention is always on moving you forward and supporting you to achieve your goals.
Having spent over a decade working in fast paced Human Resources roles, I am also incredibly focused, professional, and determined, which brings balance to my heart-centred approach. This allows me to ask the difficult questions that will bring everything to the surface so that you can shine!
What are my qualifications?
I have a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Human Resource Management from Swinburne University. In 2021, I completed 67.5 hours of ICF approved training, achieving my Executive and Organisational Coaching Certificate through Coaching Pacific Limited. Having now completed hundreds of hours of coaching, I am on my way to attaining my ACC ICF accreditation.
With over a decade of experience working in large corporates such as KPMG, Woodside and Chevron, I understand what is involved in building successful teams and what strong leadership looks like. Having built and established my own business over the past 5 years, I also understand the challenges and triumphs of wearing multiple hats as you create the impact you wish to have on the world. Both of these coupled together make me incredibly passionate about supporting leaders and business owners to reach their full potential and teams to connect and collaborate effectively. Being a leader of a team or a business can be fun, easy (easier), and rewarding, and I am here to help that happen!